Thursday, November 24, 2011

1/72 Armored Core - The Four-Legged Mecha ver. OwYeah


Another completed model kit from Armored Core series.
I have no idea about its real name. I only got thesee info; the core was a crest type and its got four legs.

This will be my fourth Armored Core kit and my first time in painting one too. All I can say is that the number of pieces was totally insane. Too many small pieces...to many parts...not much skeletal frame (like Gundam)...and composed of fragile plastic.

Nevertheless, it was fun! I had a great time painting the 4-legged monster.
I used Tamiya Acrylics for painting and Vallejo Matt Varnish for finishing.

Here are some images. Enjoy!
(please click for a larger view)























Next task...
Since the Four-Legged monster was a success, I'm about to take down the previously assembled NineBall-seraph and the Alicia Unsung..

Thank you for viewing. Til next post!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...