Monday, December 12, 2011

Just For Laughs: Machine Nest ver TT Hong Li - The Chain Base Knock Off

Just for laughs. HobbyOwYeah strikes again. This time, I'll be making fun of another bootleg product made none other than the famous TT Hong Li!
Let's rock!

Before I start, I wanted to make it clear that I do not support bootleg products. I am always after quality and when it comes to Gunpla, Ban Dai rules! No questions asked.

Alright!

I went to a hobby shop last weekend to look for some old "Finescale Modeler" magazine that I could use as research materials. Instead, I found some more interesting materials. I can't believe that Armored Core model kits has already been copied (no pictures). There's also another new release from MC Model. I think that was the Heavy Weapons System for the Nu Gundoom (which I think was a Gundam knock-off). Gundam...Gundoom...
Last, but not the least, my much awaited Kotobukiya Mechanical Chain Base - the bootleg version! I've been waiting to grab one of these boxes to see what's inside. I already have two original Chain bases at home and I really liked to setup a simple maintenance bay for the 1/144 scale Gundams (or perhaps a simple diorama base). When I saw these Machine Nest boxes (that's what these boxes are labeled), I said, "....why not?".

So I immediately grabbed Machine Nest box # 6 and examined everything. The plastic quality was, as expected, not so good (so I won't be featuring the contents here). But it can be used as a nice dio base or whatevs. Plus it was way too cheap for a good base and the seller gave me a nice discount (because I took 6 boxes).

I took it home and took some photos of the words on the boxes and decided to make fun of it.
Here we go!

1. High Class Model (really?)
2. Be Sure to carefully read the statement before the assembly!
3. The feeling extend freedom
the sky does not limit and your thinking incarnate more large.

-> that's very much english!
4. Made In China!

(.....)
5. Made in china, ... please understand that...

Yes, we do!
6. Machines Nest 001~003 (another sell) of combination example

7. Base is connect to the uppwe, left and right


8. Pay to take the shuttle son (inside) Gathering to pack (big) can grasp live the card of the boom of the product car.


-> The shuttle's got a son!
9. Pay to take the shuttle son(small), gather Pack (inside), can delivel the weapon to pack with the tractor that gather.


-> The shuttle's got another son..a small one!
10. Pay to take the shuttle son (big), gather Pack (small), throw the light machine X2 with pack to pay the set.


-> throw and pay what?
11. The product installs...


-> It really has a shuttle. LOL
12. Product contains functional sharp edges (or points). Exercise care during unpacking and assembly.


....

13. ADVERT! This merchandise packs into a set of machines nest only (006).
14. IT'S TT HONG LI!!!!!!!!
15. Freewheeling changing space


So what am I going to do with these boxes?
I'm going to use it as a base...or a destroyed base..,a damaged maintenance bay.,or a floating space debris...something like that. Actually anything that looks damaged will be suitable for these bootlegs.
My collections deserved a clean and original maintenance bay.

Til next post! Have a nice day! (and stay out of bootlegs!)

2 comments:

I.... I.... I laughed so silently so no one noticed in the office hahahaha. Wow that bootleg has such a fine Engrish, looks like it is translated directly from machine hahaha. :D :D

You fucked up sons of bitches! Such hyprocrites. Dont even bother looking at these products let alone buy them on to insult them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...