Thursday, December 22, 2011

1/35 Stryker Commander's Vehicle


Another Military model!

While thinking of the finishing touches for my M10 Tank destroyer, I already assembled another Military vehicle. This one is known as the Stryker - Commander Vehicle configuration. Although I'm not familiar with different Stryker configurations, the Stryker is one of my favorite vehicle designs. Primarily because of mobility and firepower. Ow Yeah!

The Stryker I bought was from the Trumpeter brand (If I remember it correctly...). The plastic quality was different from the M10 Tank destroyer. Most of the parts are so thin and small. Some are too brittle. Nevertheless, I had a great time assembling the kit.

So here are the images of the Stryker.






That's all for now.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...