Thursday, December 29, 2011

Projects for 2012 - More Gundam Goodness!


Ready for more Plastic modeling?

Year 2011 is almost over. For the last 14 months of plastic modeling, I've learned so many things about the Gunpla hobby. I was able to see myself "evolving" from being a total newbie to a somewhat "advanced" level. From snapfitting to basic finishing,..from applying decals.,removing seam lines, hand painting,.applying top coats.., broken Gundam pieces, fixing pieces effectively... learning from someone else's mistakes., all I can say is that, It was an amazing journey. And now that I've learned and advanced to the next level, the only thing that will stop me from the hobby is my room. With all these boxes in place... I'm going to need a bigger room.

So what do I have for 2012... Lots of these! (and more to come)


See you all next year! HobbyOwYeah wishes you a great year ahead! Let's Rock!

1 comments:

Keep building! :) Congratulations for your works. :) They're getting better and better. :)

Don't forget to check the sched for the next gunpla modelling contest.

Nyang nyang

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...