Monday, December 19, 2011

Commissioned Work 01 - Couples Gundam part 2


A little update from the Couples Gundam project.

It was raining last weekend due to an upcoming storm. But that didn't stopped me from painting the gundam. The rain has just started and the air was still warm. I guessed it would last for 3 more hours before it gets cold. That's more than I need. So I took my airbrush and began painting the couples.

I used Tamiya Acrylics for base colors and Enamel paints for details and panel lines.
I never thought it would be that easy. By the way this will be my 2nd airbrushed High Grades after the successful 1/144 HG Blaze Zaku Phantom ver OwYeah.

So here it is. Some images of the painted Couples Gundam. Enjoy!















Thank you for viewing. The next task will be the "3rd party" Gundam. Stay tuned.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...