Wednesday, November 23, 2011

1/144 HG Blaze Zaku Phantom ver. OwYeah - Completion


I've been busy these past few days and as you can see... there's not much of an update..
Well I'm back. HobbyOwYeah is back! This time, I'd like to present my recent accomplished model kit., 1/144 HG Blaze Zaku Phantom ver. OwYeah.

There were a lot of firsts in this project...namely:
- my first painted HG
- first airbrushed HG
- first modified HG kit (added some pla-plates and koto parts)
- first custom action base

A short story about the custom base...
You may notice it kinda looked familiar. It was made from a coffee tumbler cover. Somebody left it in my office and approximately 365 days later (nobody claimed), I took it home and started putting some *stuff* in it... BOOM! It became an action base!

Here are the images of the completed Blaze Zaku Phantom. Enjoy!
(please click the image for a larger view)



















Here are the links of the WIPs too..
Part 1
Part 2
Overall, the HG Blaze Zaku Phantom was a nice kit...nice enough to start some modifications.

Thank you for viewing. Til next post!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...