This blog is about my collection of Plastic Models - primarily Gundam. Read on and don't forget to share your passion!
"Artists usually don't make all that much money, and they often keep their artistic hobby despite the money rather than due to it."
"A man practices the art of adventure when he breaks the chain of routine and renews his life through reading new books, traveling to new places, making new friends, taking up new hobbies and adopting new viewpoints."
"When your hobbies get in the way of your work - that's OK; but when your hobbies get in the way of themselves... well..."
"Today is life-the only life you are sure of. Make the most of today. Get interested in something. Shake yourself awake. Develop a hobby. Let the winds of enthusiasm sweep through you. Live today with gusto."
"If you think you're playing too much, PLAY MORE! Remember, there is no game over."
Thursday, December 29, 2011
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Monday, December 26, 2011
Sunday, December 25, 2011
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Monday, December 19, 2011
Monday, December 12, 2011
I was browsing some Gunpla-related blogs recently and I found this cute diorama. I think everyone knows what's the story being portrayed here.
I also think that's a very interesting build! So Cute! I also think this build won a prize from a recently concluded Gunpla Builders World Cup 2011.
Congratulations and credits to the owner of this build!
Sunday, December 11, 2011
Thursday, November 24, 2011
Another completed model kit from Armored Core series.
I have no idea about its real name. I only got thesee info; the core was a crest type and its got four legs.
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
I've been busy these past few days and as you can see... there's not much of an update..
Well I'm back. HobbyOwYeah is back! This time, I'd like to present my recent accomplished model kit., 1/144 HG Blaze Zaku Phantom ver. OwYeah.
Monday, November 14, 2011
Bandai has finally marked the release date for the new Master Grade from Gundam Wing series!
The 1/100 MG Gundam Heavy Arms!
Release Date: Jan 2012, Price: 3990 yen
Here are some images from GG.
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Monday, October 24, 2011
I went last week on a sneaking mission to see some of the masterpieces modeled by our fellow Filipino Plastic modelers. I didn't bring any proper camera., yet I was able to take some photos using my phone.
Here are some images...enjoy!
1. Not being able to build anything straight out of the box.
2. Spending more money on aftermarket parts and accessories than the cost of the original kit.
3. Opening a box and your first thought is: How can I light this?
4. You super-detail the cockpit or engine compartment only to close it up inside the fuselage or hull and hide your work.
5. Never display finished pieces, possibly because you've never actually finished one.
6. You have more opened and half-built kits than you do unopened kits.
7. You’re long past the point where the opened, half-built, and unopened kits are sufficient to insulate your attic, garage, and the shed you built next to the garage to store all your previously acquired opened, half-built, and unopened kits.
8. You bought that new uber-kit because it was on sale, even though you knew that the only way you’d complete it (to say nothing of actually displaying the bloody thing!) at home would involve rearranging one or more large pieces of furniture—and only after the inevitable discussion with your spouse/significant other on the subject of: you want to put that thing where in my home?
9. The surgical operating suites at Johns Hopkins and the Mayo Clinic are shabbily equipped compared to your modeling area.
10. You are heavily restricted in your modeling activities because you cannot get to your modeling table or tools due to the kit boxes piled up around that area and any adjacent areas - so you have to go browse for more kits online as that’s the closest you will get to actual modeling for the foreseeable future.
11. When you see half walls, closets, shelves, flat furniture tops, tables, etc, in your home that are not otherwise occupied, you automatically view them as potential kit storage space--subject to terms of item 8, above.
12. You use vital parts from forty-seven different kits to make a unique, original model (or to reproduce a starship from your favorite screen epic exactly the way the original was made).
13. Conversely, the remainder of those same forty-seven kits go into your spares ‘box’, which by this time is larger than the chest-type freezer in your basement.
14. Your modeling bookshelves contain more reference works than the local public library.
PS: I never thought I have this syndrome already...
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Thursday, October 6, 2011
The 1/100 MG RX-0 Full Armor Unicorn Gundam Ver.Ka. will hit our local hobby shops this coming December 2011.
There were articulation issues with the previous Unicorn Gundams and we don't know if the designers managed to fix them with this new release. All we know is that the box will be packed with these:
Too many weapons...so few hands. Can you handle them?
Reserve your MG Unicorns now!
*images courtesy of Hobby Search
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Monday, October 3, 2011
Sunday, October 2, 2011
Friday, September 23, 2011
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Calling all fellow Gunpla hobbyists, here's something to look forward to.
The Zaku Group Build!
It will be a friendly competition that will showcase different talents and skills from different Gunpla modelers out there focusing mainly on none other than THE ZAKU! The Group Build will run from December 1, 2011 to May 31, 2012.
I will definitely join this GB.
For more information about this GB, please visit us at MAC Forums.
Everybody loves Zaku!
Photo courtesy of Aulon and MAC Forums.
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Monday, September 12, 2011
Sunday, September 11, 2011
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Friday, August 26, 2011
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Monday, August 15, 2011
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Sunday, August 7, 2011
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Gundam Wing fanatics, here's another great model kit to watch out for this coming October 2011. It's the Gundam Sandrock!
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Monday, August 1, 2011