Wednesday, October 5, 2011

1/100 Gundam Dynames - The Gundam that Started the Passion


The Gundam that started it all...

It has been a year since I started Gundam Plastic modeling and today, my post will be about the Gundam kit that started the Passion. The model kit was 1/100 Gundam Dynames.

Just like any of my ordinary days, I was browsing through stuff over the internet when I remembered one of my childhood dreams...owning and assembling a Gundam! I do not have any means to buy kits that time and all I can do was draw and collect jpeg wallpapers. Now that I have tons of cash, I immediately searched for a good model kit to start and got interested in Gundam 00 model kits. (Since this was the latest gundam series I was able to finish). I remembered I was at a spa before I went to the mall to look for Dynames Gundam...a sniper gundam.
As soon as I finished the transaction, I immediately went home and start assembling the model kit...

I even have some work-in-progress shots that time!


Tools I used:
- Swiss Knife with scissors on it

Here are the images of the completed model kit. Enjoy!






























Happy New Gunpla Year and Thank you for viewing!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...