Thursday, August 11, 2011

Snap-fitting a 1/60 Gundam - Wing Gundam Zero


Gundam Wing Zero...this guy is HUGE!
It's another great week and I can't paint using my Airbrush (due to other important stuff). All I can do was to snap-build any kit I chose under my worktable and for today's update, I'll share my first 1/60 model kit - The Wing Zero Gundam.
As a background, I remember it was November 2010 when I began my interest in Master Grade line of model kits...I already built my MG 1/100 Gundam Wing 01 and I was looking for a Master Grade version of Wing Zero. And I found...nothing! All I saw was the Endless Waltz version.
A couple of months later, I saw the 1/60 scale series.,.and more months later, I finally took one.

Alright, enough with the talking. Let the pictures tell you the story. Enjoy!


Box Art.
Manual and contents.
























































































I finally finished the main body. It's really HUGE!

I took some models for comparison purposes.
From Left to Right:
- 1/60 Gundam Wing Zero
- 1/100 RX-78 GP02FB
- 1/144 0 Gundam


On to finishing the kit.














Backpack completed!
















And were done! Look at the size of this thing.

Now I'm more excited to hunt down the 1/60 scale models. This was not Perfect Grade by the way.


Thank you for viewing.

3 comments:

Thanks Boss!

Nice to see the contents..

nice work...its good to see that you post how to assemble the staff i have also this kind of model..its good to have this model...also the gundam walts zero PG i have it maybe nxt time i will post it...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...