Thursday, March 1, 2012

Another Real Grade! RX-178 Gundam Mark II

Something to look forward to...

I've been busy for the past months due to my upcoming wedding...all I can say is that the preparations are so much pain in the ass. Thanks to GunPla, I can temporarily escape from the world of pain... [yet even the pain is heavily affecting my Gunpla time.... Gundamit!]

Anyways, just a little update...even though HobbyOwYeah has no recent plastic modeling activity, I keep myself updated with Gundam News from a couple of blog sites I usually follow.

Here's one that I will be looking forward to. The Mark II Gundam! 1/144 Scale and it will be released in two colors - Titans and AEUG versions... I want them all!



Next in my wishlist will be the Sniper Zaku! I saw this mech from the Unicorn Gundam episode 4 and as you may all know, I love long-ranged artillery. Gundam Dynames will have a partner!




That's all for now! til my next update.... [whew!]

3 comments:

Nice call on the sniper zaku... Me? I'm hoping bandai makes the sentinel fazz ; )

Personally, I was really disappointed with the RX-178 RG kit. I got the Titan color kit (and I have to say that I'm disappointed Bandai copped out by simply color swapping the two kits), and it was so dark that there was no point to panel lining. Even if it were the white one, it seemed that there wasn't a whole lot of lining to be done.

The beam sabers also really ticked me off. The hilts don't fit in to the hands very well, and then also the beam effect itself is as tall as the Gundam itself. The effect seems to come from a 1/100 scale kit, but just got stuffed into this 1/144 scale disappointment.

I really loved my RG Zaku though. That thing it just awesome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...