Saturday, June 23, 2012

WIP: 1/100 MG Gundam Epyon - Assembly and the Undying Love

Enjoying the weekend at home...


I was able to finish assembling the 1/100 MG Gundam Epyon. The entire kit is totally different from other MGs in terms of internal frame structure as well as construction. It has good articulation points at its lower body giving you the option to display the Epyon with bad-ass poses. The only "not-so-good" joint I saw was the one used at the shoulders. It was stiff and upon assembly I noticed the possibility of breaking.

It can be transformed easily into the bird mode (or the twin-headed creature as I see it..).
Weapons, it has a huge beam saber and a whip - which they called a shield (on the manual).














I can't wait to paint the Epyon but it must wait for a while as I will be busy doing other things (painting other Gundams) and watching the item below.

Aside from the MG Epyon, there is another thing that completed my Saturday night. I was able to grab a copy of "Love Never Dies". It was a romantic musical written by the same person responsible for "The Phantom pf the Opera" - Andrew Lloyd Webber. They call it the sequel of the musical "Phantom of the Opera" but for me it looked like another story...a fresh new story. "What's so special about this musical?" you may ask. What's in it for me? I just loved the music and the story in it. It brings back lots of memories - good and bad. Especially when I hear the song "'Til I hear You Sing" and "Love Never Dies"... gives me that electrifying feeling and the flashbacks...

I still prefer Sierra Boggess's rendition of "Love Never Dies"...such beauty and voice.

Anyways, back to Gunpla!
Thanks for dropping by!


1 comments:

Did you had a fight with wifey? Hahahaha

-Giovs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...