Sunday, May 29, 2011

2011-01-09 - What's on my Work Table?

So many Gunpla, so little time!


What do I have on my Work Table lately?

From Top left to right:

1. 1/100 MG Infinite Justice - I just finished panel lining this kit,.sprayed a Gloss Top coat and waiting for the water-slide decals.

2. 1/100 Gundam Dynames (still unfinished) - this kit was disassembled for cleaning and panel lining (only to be disassembled again for repainting...soon). I'm going to change it's color scheme into a much darker green.,preferably some Olive Green and Gun Metal for joints, manipulators and the Sniper Rifle. For decals, I'll be applying some spare dry transfer decals from MG kits.

3. 1/100 Gundam 00 Raiser - this was already painted with a different shade of Blue, gun metal for torso and joints, water slide decals already applied. Next step - weathering!

4. 1/100 MG Strike Freedom - I just finished appying a gloss coat in preparation for water slide decals.

5. 1/100 MG RX-178 Titans - Ready for decals as well. :-)

Which model kit should I finish first? Stay tuned for my upcoming blogs.
Until then, enjoy Gunpla! Ow Yeah!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...