Sunday, May 29, 2011

Back to Gunpla - It's the MG Aile Strike Gundam!

I've been ignoring this box for quite some time bacause I was too busy looking for other MS Gundam Seed Astray kits. I already finished the MG Blue Frame 2nd rev (Blog will follow soon) and I went out to look for some "cool" Gundam Seed kits.. And when I finally took the box (out of curiosity), I said, "How could I miss this one?".


On to my work table!



Initially, I said I was going to build this alone. But one of my fellow allies bacame excited and wanted to start building Gunpla. Known as "curlyphi", she build the whole Strike Gundam., the rest of the accesories were mine.

This is the Box Art.

The classic "shield".

Beam Rifle

Aile Strike pack


What's this? A Poster?

These were the accessories including the "Launch Pad".

Too few decals for a Master Grade kit, too few parts as well. Polycaps were used on the Hip Joints - quite frustrating.
Nevertheless, it was a great kit.

And the finished product:


Ow Yeah!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...