Monday, January 23, 2012

2012 Mecha Contest - Update - The O - 2012-01-24


..small updates for the Fat O...

After the skirt modification, I went ahead and modified the front leg armors... drilled some holes here and there...
(pictures got rearrranged.,..hmm)

ok.,so I went to modify the torso as well.
I took some spare parts from my broken Cherudim Gundam and a GN drive from an Arche Gundam...,and came up with this new Body..
.,added some Koto Parts., and Pla-Plates.,..

.,drilled some hole.,.,here and there,..

.,and added some power cables!




.,next.,I modified the rear skirt armor., although I'm still gathering a couple of ideas., I only did some minor panel lines and added a little vent..
.,here's a close up of the panel line...
.,ok, back to the leg armors.
both sides were "drilled"., these two designs will be on the inner portion.,
.,and this will be on the outer section of the legs...
added some details...
.,and there you have it...for now..
...still looked too plain..but that's it for now... I'll be looking for more designs..,and hopefully finish this kit in time...

'til next update!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...