Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012 Mecha Contest - My Entry




Finally, I could join the fun!



The commissioned work was out of the way and the year has just started (my worktable still cluttered).
Aside from the Zaku Group Build, the 2012 Mecha Contest was one of my most awaited International Competition and it was organized by master Kamm and Sneeper1980 from MAC Forums. The contest will run from January 1 to July 1, 2012 with five categories namely - OOB Painted, Modified Plastic, Diorama, Resin, and Concept.

So for the competition, I will be joining the Modified Plastic/diorama category using some model kits from Gundam Z - The Big Fat O and a GM. Both of these kits were in 1/144 HG scale.
My objective will be simple - that is to learn and apply some new plastic modeling skills simultaneously from my fellow modelers at MAC forums...and to have fun as always.

Let's rock!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...