Sunday, September 30, 2012

Commissioned Work: MG Deathscythe Hell EW



Here's another weekend win for me. I was able to close a commissioned work deal with a client from UK. The client wanted an "Out-of-the-box" build of the 1/100 MG Gundam Deathscythe Hell. I never had one of these kits so this will be exciting for me. I might as well get one of these.
The image above was the box-art...looked very similar to Strike Freedom.




Here are the box contents. Look at those wings!
Decals! (..stickers). I never liked using this things.
Here's the construction manual. The cover art looks really nice.


I'm going to start building this right away. The tools I'll be using (from left to right):
- Hobby knife
- File (perfect for removing nub marks)
- Side cutters
- Sand paper
I'll be using Vallejo Air model paints for the Deathscythe Hell. I found these paints as "The Best" so far.

This will be an exciting build. So stay tuned for more updates!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...