Thursday, October 11, 2012

MG 1/100 Tallgeese - The Long Wait is OVER!

More Gunpla Goodness from Bandai! I got these news from a blog a regularly visit and honestly, it got me very excited! First stop - The MG Tallgeese! I've been wanting to get a Master Grade version of these as the old 1/100 version was really.. ...well UGLY...for me.


Based on these prototype photos, I can already tell that Bandai has done another great job in designing Tallgeese's Master Grade version. This will be released in January 2013. Happy New Gunpla year for all of us.
Next in line will be the Nu Gundam ver. Ka. I haven't got any Nu Gundams yet so this might be the first time...perhaps a chance for me to get one. Based on the photos, there were lots of details compared to the first Nu Gundam versions. Plus, it's a "ver. KA". So we'll be expecting a top-notch design. For Nu Gundam fans, this will be released in December 2012. Merry Gunpla Chrismas!
Last in my wishlist will be my favorite line. The Real Grade. Gundam Zeta was up! I think this will be interesting as it will be the first transformable Gundam to be given a "Real Grade" treatment. This will be released this coming November 2012. Happy Gunpla Halloween!

Photos from GundamGuy.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...