Monday, June 27, 2011

MG XXXG-00W0 Wing Gundam Zero


My first Gundam model kit from Mobile Suit Gundam Wing - Endless Waltz, Heero Yuy's Wing Gundam Zero.

Gundam Wing was the first Gundam series I've seen on TV wayback 1998. I really enjoyed the show especially the movie, Endless Waltz that I decided someday I will be building one of those gundams. I had no cash back then but thirteen years later and still holding on to a dream, I was able to build one...finally!

As soon as I get home from work, I immediately started assembling the Wing Zero. It is an impressive kit.,very easy to assemble, good articulation. The only thing I didn't like about this kit was the hands..,it looked like the hands of an HG kit! Minus points for Bandai :-P

Here are the images.


Comments are very much appreciated.
Thank you for viewing.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...