Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Test Build: NG - Gundam 00 Raiser

00 Raiser, Let's rock!

I took this kit in line with my goal of building the main Mobile Suits in MS Gundam 00 series (season 1 and 2). My plan was to collect all kits in 1/100 scale. For now, I have the following kits in my Worktable:

Season 2
- Gundam 00 Raiser
- Arios Gundam
- Seravee Gundam (with Seraphim)
- Cherudim Gundam

After these kits, my plan is to get the Season 1 Gundams. For now I'm going to show some pics as I build this thing.

This is going to be another straight-build with minor modifications.
I also found this thing in one of the Hobby shops,...water slide decals for Gundam 00 Raiser 1/100! nice!


Let's Build!





Next stop, I'll be posting the finished 00 Raiser including the modifications.

Rock On!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...