Sunday, June 5, 2011

RG RX-78-2 Gundam

Good Day fellowmen!
It's been a warm and great weekend here and speaking of great, let me show you one of my recent completed kit - the first in the Real Grade series - the RX-78-2 Gundam!


I decided to do another Out-of-the-box build for this kit.

Pros:
- Cool articulation
- excellent details
- Core Fighter can be "inserted" in the torso (a nice touch for a kit this small)

Cons:
- Some parts esp. the skirt armor comes off when doing some fighiting poses
- Shoulder armor easily falls off., you may need to use some Plastic Cement to keep things in place
- small pieces may break easily (on my way to finishing touches, I accidentally broke the white V-fins)
- due to the small manipulator, I had a hard time teaching this kit to hold its weapons properly :-D

Nevertheless, it was an excellent kit! I would also recommend this kit for beginners out there.
Here are the images of the finished Gundam. Enjoy!

Warning: Lots of pictures!
(for a larger view, please click each image)



What do you think about this Gundam?
Share your thoughts below.



1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...