Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Test Build: Seravee Gundam

In continuation of my Gundam 00 collection campaign, this time I'm going to build, the Seravee Gundam!


Tieria Erde, Seravee, launch!



This model kit contains two Mobile Suits namely - Seravee Gundam (the big fat gundam) and Seraphim Gundam (the Black Gundam on Seravee's back.
I will also include the separate decals I found for this model kit.
I wonder why Bandai didn't include this in the box.
Let's begin!

Here is the Box and the manual. The size is almost the same with Gundam 00 + Raiser.


Next, the Head, Torso and Arms.
I will color the red thing on Seravee's head with Tamiya Enamel - Clear Red and probably trim the V-fins to make it more sharp-looking.

Skirt Armor parts, the legs (these pair of legs were really ...how should I say this... fat!)
And the fully assembled Seravee Gundam.

For the second part, I'll be building Seraphim Gundam.
Its torso looked like a Gundam head.

Here is the completed Seraphim Gundam and its "back-pack" mode (before clinging at Seravee's back)


The completed duo:


And lastly, Seravee Gundam!


I hope you enjoyed the pics :-)
Stay tuned for more images of the Seravee Gundam.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...