Sunday, June 12, 2011

RG MS-06S Char`s Zaku

The Red Comet is here!


The sequel...the second Real Grade in the series, it's Char's Zaku!
I was really excited to see this kit for a couple of reasons. First, it will be my first Zaku. I've never assembled one before so this will really be a cool addition to my collection. Next, the RX-78-2 Gundam needed a partner...and it must be a Zaku. :-)
And lastly...it's red.

I was planning to customize this color scheme and change it into Green.,but then Bandai announced that the 4th Real Grade kit will be the Mass produced Green Zaku. For that, I'll be doing another out-of-the-box build. I'll keep the default color scheme.

Minor modifications for backpack - the boosters were colored with Tamiya Enamel - Silver, the Bazooka was dry-brushed with weathering kit - Gun Metal, applied the stickers as well...I mean decals..,and Tamiya Flat Clear coat for the finishing touch.

Images of the completed work here:


Should I get the MG 1/100 Char's Zaku next? Let's see...
Comments are very much appreciated.
Thank you for viewing.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...