Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hobby Ow Yeah! - Another Fresh Start


HobbyOwYeah has been slacking for quite sometime now...and I've got reasons.
Majority of those reasons came from my wedding. The preparations caused a lot of stress but the overall result was very cool. It was indeed one of the happiest and memorable events in my life.

So, back to my plastic modeling backlog - I have a lot of plastic models sitting under my worktable. Most of these were snap-fitted and waiting for some paint-job. I think the most important project that I won't finish on time will be my entry for the 2012 Mecha Contest. To my fellow hobbyists who joined the contest, congratulations. I had a great time watching your progress and I learned a lot. Hopefully there will be another Mecha Contest.

I remodeled this blog - HobbyOwYeah! - to start something new. Something fresh and cool (aside from being the coolest husband). I just decided to keep it slow and enjoy the hobby without too much pressure. This is a hobby after all. Maybe my wife will join me soon!

Meanwhile, I will have some upcoming projects to support my plastic modeling addiction!
- A Custom spraybooth
- New Airbrush (this will take a while)
- New set of Paint (I might hoard on Vallejo paints and throw away the toxicity of Tamiya acrylics)
- More military models!

Lastly, that picture above - the M1046 Humvee - was the first plastic model I worked on as a husband. Nothing to do here...except it was a Humvee.

Have a nice day!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...