Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Gundam Age - 1 - Soon!


I've seen the new series called Gundam Age and by the looks of it, I think the design kinda looked childish (not to mention the car-spoiler-backpack). But I still like it. Especially when I got my hands on the first HG version of Gundam Age 1 Normal. It's got nice articulation defining another step forward for the High Grade line.

Recently I got my hands on the Master Grade version and based on the reviews, the construction was top-notch! I got curious and I wanted to start immediately. But being a good observer and spectator, I waited because I wanted to see how the masters would design their Gundam Age first (this is research).

I landed on the blog of the famous "Toymaker" and saw their Gundam Age group build. I got excited obviously and waited patiently. After a few weeks or so, the group build was over (and my research too) and I was simply amazed to see the results. But I focused on the Toymaker's design. Since he was "legendary", I might as well learn from the legend. He designed his Gundam Age-1 Zethus by using Gundam Age as the base kit and adding up some weapons from Strike Gundam.
I think that was easy...

So I'm all fired up. I will be starting the AGE project soon and I'll share my progress here.

Have a nice day!

*Images from Toymaker


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...