Sunday, July 17, 2011

Gundam: Submission of Entries

The time has come...
Our team "HobbyOwYeah" went to Toy Kingdom last Saturday to submit our entries for the tournament. This will be our first attempt in joining a Gundam contest so we were pretty excited. We joined the Open-Senior category.

I saw a lot of finished model kits...good and "not-so-good" designs too. As soon as we were finished scouting the submitted entries, we went into the line, registered, and began posting our kits.

My entries were:
20 - MG Gundam Exia
21 - Gundam Dynames
22 - Cherudim Gundam

My Brother Ben has:
29 - Overflag (I personally like this kit)
30 - Gundam Virtue
31 - Gundam Kyrios

My girlfriend (introducing) Gracey has:
36 - Arios Gundam
37 - Seravee Gundam

All of these kits were hand painted (can't afford an Air brush for now).



Our 5 entries...first line in the cage.


Top view of my snipers.
That's Ben, checking out my Dynames.


That was the Fat Gundam on my previous post. I saw some guy from toy Kingdom touching this kit... I approached him and saw that Seravee's hands were broken! WTF to that! (on the day of the tournament itself..can you believe that?!)

I immediately fixed the hands with some Blu-tack...and after a while, Seravee can hold the weapon again.. (*whew*)



More entries from the Expert Category...These were 3 Perfect Grades.... 00 Raiser!
I was busy looking at other kits and taking pictures of my team mates that I forgot to take some photos of my entries... This was the only shot I got. :-)

I will be posting more images of these completed kits on my upcoming posts so stay tuned :-)
Other entries.... nice!

Ow Yeah!

"You want a piece of me, boy?"
That's my lady. :-)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...