Monday, July 4, 2011

Sneaking Mission: Gundam Exhibit


I smell a lot of plastic...I smell Gundam!!!


I went to Megamall - Toy Kingdom (on a sneaking mission) to look for the Gundam Exhibit. There were a lot of good looking model kits displayed and I took the opportunity to get some pictures.

Enjoy the images!

I think this is a modified BALL unit.. Check out the details..very metallic ...*drool*


*drool*...
And this is... whoa! F91!!!! And it's red! ...Char?


00 Gundam guarding the exhibit.

Clean-looking GMs...
...vs. the Zaku



a Black Gelgoog...looks shining to me :-)

Check this out..,a Gundam 00 - Heine Westenfluss custom
This Gundam Throne Drei actually caught my eye for a long time., I was stunned and amazed as I stare into the cleanest details provided here.
*drool*
Ez8!
"what are you lookin' at?"
It's Char's Z'Gok!!!
The Mass produced Z'Gok with customized camo effect. Nice!

A fully customized 1/60 Exia.,this guy's huge! I wish I could get a close up shot in front...

Hello little minions! :-D

The Hyaku Shiki and its Mega Particle Cannon., I've been seeing this mobile suit lately (I'm halfway through the Gundam Zeta)


Double Zeta!

1/100 HG Gundam Deathscythe Hell Custom!
nice job!

Gundam Wing EW version.,with customized color scheme..,nice!
At first I thought this is a Master Grade (same as the one I built)., but taking a closer look., I think this is a "No Grade" kit... Nevertheless,.cool finish!

And this one, I'm sure, is a Master Grade!


Soon I'll be owning you, Sinanju!

Is this a Customized Perfect Grade of the Strike Gundam?!?!

Look at the weapons..,and the details!


Another Big Scale! Freedom Gundam!!


Raphael Gundam from Gundam 00 movie.

Dynames' GN Arms! .... Lockon Lockon..... Lockon Lockon...


Another GN Arms.,the one used by Exia.


The White Ogre!

After seeing all those good looking kits, I found myself standing by the shelf full of Perfect Grades and a 1/60 scale Wing Gundam Zero...and said "Maybe it is time to try a 1/60 scale Gundam..."


Did I get it? No.
Shall I try building a 1/60 scale? YES!! SOON!!! And I'll be back!

1 comments:

the strike and strike freedom were 1/60 HG scales....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...